Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Get Sparkly

The PBSC this week was Get Sparkly/Bonfire Theme, you could go for a firework theme or just go sparkly, so I just went for sparkly. I have coloured the stamp with copics and glittered the snowflake with glamour dust. The papers are from Cuddly Buddly and I have added a few sparkly gems and some sparkly snowflakes for good measure lol.

17 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wendy this is fabulous I so adore the colours and that cute image. Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week with thi lovely card
Hugs Jacqui x

Elaine said...

Such a sweet mouse Wendy and I love how you have laid out your card too :)

Elaine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy
Your card is adorable! The image is so cute and your colouring is lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Jane Carroll said...

very sweet card
can't beat a bit of sparkle

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeou Wendy, love all the sparkle, very sweet christmas card!
Clairex

Kath said...

Hi Wendy
love your cute sparkly card - love that little mouse and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Mel said...

Fab card wendy love all the sparkle and the papers you have used, the image is so cute fab colouring too :)
Mel x

Poppy said...

soooo cutr love it.
poppy

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the colours sparkle and the image is so cute :)
Val xxx

Donna said...

Very cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Such a cute image and I love the paper. Great card. x

Elena said...

This mouse is adorable! Love that sparkle that you added!

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colours.

Mrs W x

gina said...

gorgeous card, love the image and the cool colours and who can not like a bit of sparkle :)
Gina xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous and cute card Wendy:)

sue
xx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love this stamp and the cool blues! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

The Crimson Moon said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy! Great colours/papers I do love that little guy :D

Liz xxx