Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Forever Friends 'With Love'

Have made this card for the new Forever Friends challenge blog, this weeks challenge is With Love so as I had to make a card for my friends 2 year old I thought I would fit it in with this challenge. Have used FF stamp, coloured with Copics, as well as FF papers.

14 comments:

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! Love the colours you've used with the papers. Fab. Love LizC x

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful card wendy

hugs jane x

Elaine said...

awwwww just so cute... love him lots.. fab colouring too :)

Elaine x

CraftyC said...

Such a sweet card Wendy, the little 2 yr old wil love it!
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a fab card this is I just adore those FF bears and I love the layout of this card
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

This is such a cute little card Wendy :) Donna x

carolann said...

Wow this card is truely awesome hun
(clapping) stunning well done xxxxxxxx

Poppy said...

aww so sweet, they are so cute.
poppy..

Elena said...

Adorable Little Bear! Love the papers and colors! So cute!

wendy said...

beautiful card Wendy!

Sue said...

lovely card wendy and cute stamp:)

sue
xx

Sarah said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the papers and the image you've used.
xx :0)

Tracey said...

Really beautiful card

Tracey xxx