Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Forever Friends Challenge

Evening everyone, this is my card for this weeks Forever Friends challenge which is a sketch.
I really enjoyed this challenge it was a lovely easy sketch to follow. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and the paper was a freebie from Cuddly Buddly. Flowers are from my stash.

18 comments:

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Awwww how cute :) and in my fav colour too :) Gorgeous as ever Wendy :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

lovely card,one of my fave colours.
poppy

stampingheaven said...

Adorable card Wendy, so cute and fab papers.

Becky said...

Hi Wendy! I love your card, it's gorgeous hon!
Love Becky xx

Jane Carroll said...

it's gorgeous wendy

i adore this particular FF stamp as it is so versatile

hugs jane x

Claireabelle said...

It's lovely Wendy
x

Sue said...

beautiful card wendy and a gorgeous colour:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous, love the colour. x

cats whiskers said...

Great card Wendy loe the colours and your colourig
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Ah its so cute Wendy, I think I need this stamp...lol

Chrissie said...

Another gorgeous card Wendy. Your latest cards seem to have been even more fabulous than usual!

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the colours

Elena said...

How cute this bear is!!! And I love the paper colors!!!

Elena said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Wendy!

Donna said...

Very cute card Wendy, fab colour scheme :) Donna x

Craftyrose said...

I love this stamp and the way that you have used your colour scheme. love the freebie paper too! May just have to pop along and get that myself!!"

joey said...

Hi Wendy, this is beautiful, what colour promarker did you use to colour your bear he looks fab!.x

Allison said...

so cute
AllisonX