Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 13 November 2008

A childs card

This weeks challenge over at A Spoonful Of Sugar is to make a childs card. I have gone for a quick simple card using papers from DCWV and a freedownload image I got last year but sorry I can't remember where from. Greeting printed on PC.

15 comments:

Elaine said...

Fab card Wendy, I love your glittery touches :) Fab paper too :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

such a cute card and fabby paper:)

sue
xx

Oma said...

How cute is this? Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love your quick, simple cards, Wendy. They never look quick OR simple!! Love the previous hedgie as well! LizC :o)

Joy said...

I love your all Christmas cards expecially the tree and snowman, so clean looking xx

CraftyC said...

What a great quick card, you would never know (lol)
Clairex

Becky said...

Aww, what a cute card Wendy! I love the image, especially the sparkly antlers!!
Love Becky xx

Natalie said...

Great card. x

Debbie said...

Oh great card Wendy, The image is sooo cute and your colouring is beautiful...fab sparkly antlers. Debbie x

Donna said...

Great little card Wendy :) Donna x

gina said...

great fun card, love the papers
gina xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous child's card, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

wendy said...

Great card! Love this image!

Wendy:)

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card love the image Wendy he is so cute :)
Val xxx

Elena said...

This card is precious! Love the image!!!