Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 27 November 2008

CCT - Lilac

The CCT challenge this week is to make a lilac card, I love lilac, but who doesn't lol, so I really enjoyed doing this one. I have used a FF stamp, coloured with Promarkers, I think I am now prefering these to Copics. The papers are from Cuddly Buddly but I didn't have any card stock left that would match so I made my own by picking out the colours from the paper and printing onto linen card.

18 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the FF image and you have coloured it perfectly to match the papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Wendylove this card adorable FF stamp and my fav colour lilac :)
Val xxx

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Awwww so sweet, I have this stamp and haven't used it yet!! Great card Wendy :)

Elaine x

* Shaz * said...

My favourite colour :) love it Wendy xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and so cute card! Fantastic work!

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

Rach said...

an adorable lilac card, love these ff images. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

I love lilac so am already half in love with this card, teh your little FF image is coloured so beautifully, now I am fully in love with oy
Huugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Hi wendy! Gorgeous card and what a great idea about printing your own coloured card stock!!
Love Becky xx

All Pink girl said...

Adorable card and so beautifully coloured ,love it ,Dawnxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, love the Lilac. x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the colour again, must use my bear stamps more often

Donna said...

Cute little card Wendy, glad you are enjoying your pro-markers, I knew you would :) Donna x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a cute card, love your sweet image. hugs kim x

** Irene ** said...

Fantastic card, and a wonderful idea for the cardstock.

irene
xxxx

Poppy said...

lovely card,love the cuddly lilac tartan it's one of my fave papers.
poppy

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Bev x

Elena said...

Love the colors and the papers! And the bear is so cute!!!

wendy said...

Cute card Wendy