Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 14 November 2008

CCT Christmas Wishes

Another one of my Christmas cards done and dusted. I have made this one for the CCT challenge which is to use Red and Green on your card. Have used a PB stamp coloured with Copics, papers from DCWV and greeting printed on PC.

19 comments:

Sue said...

I love it wendy and those papers are scrummy:)

sue
xx

Marlou said...

im just admiring all your wonderful penny black cards, they are fabulous :)

gina said...

gorgeous card, I love this image and the spotty paper
Gina xxx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! I love Penny Black images but this one is definitely one of my favs! x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the cute PB image and your colouring is beautiful as always. The dotty paper is fab. Debbie x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, fab paper and image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

CraftyC said...

Love your card Wendy, so cute!
Clairex

Jane Carroll said...

stunning wendy

hugs jane x

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, love the dotty paper.

Marion x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy really cute imade lovely colours and papers :)
Val xxx

Elena said...

So pretty! Love this scene! Very cute DP!

Michele said...

Lovely card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Have those papers to, aren't they yummy. Michele x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. x

wendy said...

Love it Wendy! Great card !

Wendy:)

Rosietoes said...

Super card Wendy and gorgeous image. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this one, Wendy. Great colouring and lovely fresh look to it. LizC x

Donna said...

Cute little card Wendy :) Donna x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a cute card, love that image and sentiment.
hugs kim x

Poppy said...

great card love that stamp one of my faves.
poppy