Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 10 November 2008

Anything But A Card

This weeks Dutch Dare challenge is Anything But A Card which kinda speaks for itself, so I have made a Gift Card holder. Have used one of the stamps from Anita's Christmas set, coloured with Copics with a bit of added glamour dust.

18 comments:

Elaine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, how cute is that Santa, I think its fabulous :)

Elaine x

* Shaz * said...

Briliant Wendy love the little Santa image xx

Sue said...

this is lovely Wendy and a fabby idea too:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Wendy, this is lovely, great image. x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous wallet Wendy!
Clairex

WeirdCat said...

A lovely wallet, cute image

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous and what a fabby idea!

hugs jane x

Happy Crafter said...

Its gorgeous Wendy love the santa and its so clean and crisp lovely :)
Val xxx

Donna said...

Very cute Wendy :) Donna x

Becky said...

Aww, your snowman is so cute!!
Love Becky xx

Poppy said...

great idea love the colours.
poppy

gina said...

I love it, the santa is so cute on his skates :)
gina xxx

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

beautifull walet.
I love the red and white combo and cute image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Sandra said...

Hi,

really great idea!
thanks for joining the dutch dare!
~Sandra~

Mel said...

Fab wallet love the image and crisp colours and layout :)
Mel xx

Cathy said...

Fantastic idea. Love the colours and your image is adorable.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx

Elena said...

Adorable project!
Love the red and white!

wendy said...

I love this Wendy!