Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 12 November 2008

ABC Q is for Quick Card

I have made this card for this weeks ABC challenge which this week is Q for Quick cards, I do like quick cards lol. I have used a PB stamp coloured with Copics, papers from DCWV and greeting printed on PC.

16 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Great card fab image xx

Elaine said...

It may be quick but its gorgeous Wendy as always :)

Elaine x

stampingheaven said...

Fantastic card as always Wendy, hope you are weel. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge with us this week.

CraftyC said...

I love your quick card Wendy, beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Jane Carroll said...

fantastic card wendy - i do love my hedgies!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Natalie said...

This is lovely. Gorgeous PB image. x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the image and papers :)
Val xxx

Sue said...

really fabby card wendy, love the image and so cute:)

sue
xx

Rosietoes said...

Wendy I've really enjoyed catching up with your latest cards. They are all gorgeous. Love the wee mouse and the snowflake!
Edna x

Elena said...

Fabulous card! Love the scene stamp! Very pretty papers!!!

wendy said...

Brill card....love these penny black stamps!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Bev said...

I love quick cards to Wendy and this one is great.

Debbie said...

Another gorgeous card, great image and again your colouring is amazing. Love the snowflake paper you have used. Debbie x

Donna said...

Festive little card Wendy :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. I adore your image and the papers are really festive.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx