Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 17 October 2008

Triple Whammy

Managed to fit this card in with three challenges, Dutch Dare, which was Just Card Stock, the ABC challenge which was M for Male and the Sketch Saturday challenge which was of course the sketch. I have used a George download from Charmed Cards and Crafts which has been coloured with Copics, card from my stash and the football came with my Robbie stamp from Cuddly Buddly. The greeting has been printed on the PC

17 comments:

Alison said...

this is fab Wendy, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

fabulous card.
I love the images and colours you've used.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Mel said...

Wow super card, just love it.
Thats it now i have to have this download it is so fab, My wish list just gets bigger the more blog hopping i do :)
Mel

Elaine said...

Dont ya just love George Wendy, great minds think alike... I used a George image too!! lol Fab Card :)

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Wendy. Love this image - good old George!! Perfect for a footie mad male. LizC x

Donna said...

Great card Wendy :) Donna x

Michele said...

Great card. I'm a fan of George to. Michele x

Jane Carroll said...

great card wendy

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love how you've used the football as an extra, thanks for joining us at SS
Gill x

Sue said...

footballer george looks fabby Wendy,love your card:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

What a great man's card. x

All Pink girl said...

Fab card ,brilliant for all those football mad men we have ,Dawnxx

cats whiskers said...

Great card Wendy I know 4 young men who would love to receive this
Hugs \jacqui x

Poppy said...

Love your card think I can feel a spend coming on ....lol

Elena said...

This guy is adorable! Love your Copic coloring! Very nice layout!

carolann said...

Fantastic card love the image xxxxxx

Cathy said...

Such a fab man's card. Love the colours and image.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx