Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 12 October 2008

Thanks A Bunch

This is my card for the PBSC, Thanks A Bunch. I have coloured the image with Copics and the papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs. greeting was printed on PC and the flowers are from my stash.

16 comments:

Poppy said...

aww so sweet Wendy, love the colours.

Alison said...

What a sweetie so cute love it Wendy.

Elaine said...

Just gorgeous Wendy... such pretty paper and colour scheme you have used :)

Elaine x

Elena said...

Wow! He is so adorable! Love your Copic coloring!

Kath said...

wow what a sweet card - super duper cute ..love the papers and great colour work on your image..thanks for playing along this week Wendy at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, this is one of my favourite Penny Blacks. x

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card, Wendy. I love the effect of the border punch and he's a very happy hedgie!! LizC x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy love that cute hedgie and your colouring its just gorgeous :)
Val xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card wendy ,really pretty paper and colours:)

sue
xx

jenny said...

Beautiful card, love the colours x

Donna said...

This is such a pretty card Wendy, loving the colours you have used :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

Aww, what a sweet card Wendy!!
Clairex

Rosietoes said...

Love the colours in this one Wendy. That wee hedgie is too cute. :)

carolann said...

Stunning card hun xxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

This is totally adorable!
I love your card.
kim x

tracie said...

Aww this is adorable Wendy, love this cute hedgie and the colours are gorgeous - thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x