Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 31 October 2008

Sketch Saturday

Two cards today I must be on a roll lol. This one is for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Copics and papers from Pink Petticoat. The borders around the text look a bit skew wiff but I think its the way I have taken the photo cos in real life they are straight, honest lol.

16 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful card and i love the lilac and a cutie too:)

sue
xx

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is lovely! I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Elaine said...

Yet another fabby card Wendy, love the cute hedgie and your colours and layout.. its gorgeous :)

Elaine x

Debbie said...

Oh this is soo cute Wendy, the hedgie image is so sweett and I love the pretty colours you have used. Debbie x

Natalie said...

Adorable card. x

Donna said...

This is lovely Wendy :) Donna x

The Crimson Moon said...

This is so pretty Wendy, I love it! :)

Ria said...

Beautifull card :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

hugs Ria

Paul said...

Great card Wendy.

I've also left you a message on my blog socheck it out (nothing awful, I promise!!!)

Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Glitter Gran said...

Another very pretty card Wendy

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card Wendy, I like the colours

Eija said...

Really sweet card Wendy! My son is a fan of Penny's hegdehoges and he said this is the best card for ages :)

Bev said...

This is so pretty Wendy, love the colours and sweet little image

hugs Bev x

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Wendy, great colours and a cute image!!
Clairex

Poppy said...

lovely card , great colours
popppy

Elena said...

Hedge is adorable! Love the papers! Very cute layout!