Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Seasons

This is my card for the PBSC. The theme this week is Seasons, you can choose any season you like, so I have choosen Winter and have made a Christmas card. The image is from a set of clear PB stamps, coloured with Copics, the papers are from Cuddly Buddly and I have added some glamour dust to the hats.

18 comments:

Poppy said...

very pretty, love the colours

Elaine said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Wendy, its beautiful and the sparkle on their hats is amazing! Just gorgeous :)

Elaine x

Natalie said...

What a cute Christmas Card. x

* Shaz * said...

You have some fantastic cards Wendy xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Wendy,fabby colouring and so gittery:)

sue
xx

Bev said...

another fabby card as always Wendy

Beth said...

This is beautiful! I love the papers and the glitter you've added! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

Jane Carroll said...

super card

hedgie's are my faves!

hugs jane x

Kath said...

fabulous card Wendy for your winter theme - love the paper and that cute image and thanks for playing along again this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Rosietoes said...

I have these wee stamps as well Wendy and I love the colour way you have chosen. It's given me a whole fresh look at them. :)

Alison said...

Adorable card and the papers look fab. Love it.

Kim Piggott said...

Cute card! love the colours in your card.
kim x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the hedgehogs so cute and great papers love cuddly buddly :)
Val x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the cute hedgehogs.

Donna said...

Such a cute card Wendy, espesh like the colours too :) Donna x

carolann said...

This is so sweet hun love it xxxx

Anonymous said...

Aw, love those hedgies and HOW do you manage to get your little bows so NEAT, Wendy???!!!! LizC x

Elena said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card! Love the papers! and the hedges hats are so cute!