Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 31 October 2008

Papertake Dawny's Sketch

This weeks PTW challenge is a great first sketch by Dawny. I have used a FF stamp, really must get some more of these, coloured with Copics. The papers are from a set called High Hopes by Rina Kroes and I downloaded them from Scrapbook Elements.

13 comments:

Elaine said...

So cute, love it Wendy :)

Elaine x

Elena said...

This card is adorable! Really love the layout! Thank you for sharing link to the papers!

Alison said...

Adorable card Wendy love the papers they are fab. Have a lovely weekend.

Lynsey said...

Another lovely card Wendy you are on a roll today! I love these bears and you have coloured this in perfectly!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Debbie said...

Brilliant card Wendy, I love the cute FF image and the pretty papers & ribbon. Debbie x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and papers. x

Donna said...

Cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Jane Carroll said...

oooo i love this one wendy

gorgeous

hugs jane x

Amenda said...

Hi. Your cards are great. I was wondering where to find the cute bear stamps at?

steph said...

Aww I love it! Cute stamp and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Glitter Gran said...

Just beautiful Wendy

Marion x

Bev said...

Oooh this is fab Wendy!! The paper is rather delish and works so well with the sweet image

hugs Bev x

Dawny P said...

I just love your take on the sketch Wendy - a fabulous card. That image is soooo cute and the paper is gorge. Awesome xxxxxx