Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 24 October 2008

My Card For Today

Have made this card for a friends birthday, she doesn't craft or do computers so there's no worries about her popping in and seeing it. I have coloured a FF stamp with Copics and added some glamour dust to the balloon. The papers are a freebie from Cuddly Buddly and the sentiment has been printed on the PC. The scallop circle has been cut using Nesties and I have cuttlebugged it with the Swiss Dots folder.

16 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card Wendy lovely soft colour xx

Elaine said...

Just gorgeous Wendy... love the layout and the glittery balloon is a lovely touch too :)

Elaine x

Jane Carroll said...

love the glitter, fabby card wendy

hugs jane x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, I love the glittery balloon. x

Poppy said...

Oh Wendy what can I say,my fave stamps one of my fave colours,love it.
poppy.
x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is just so sweet and love the colours, and you coolouring od that cute FF image
Your friend will love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Love it, Wendy. Pretty paper and the embossing looks great. Love LizC x

The Crimson Moon said...

Aw this is gorgeous Wendy! Love the sparkly balloon :D

Liz xxx

Chris said...

Hi Wendy, my first visit to your lovely blog. Thanks so much for the comment you left on Dutch Dare, so much appreciated. I love the card you made for your friend, she'll love it. FF are such gorgeous stamps and your colouring is beautiful, love the sparkle too. Chris x

Debbie said...

Really cute card Wendy, I love the cute FF image with the sparkly balloon and the papers you have used are so pretty. Debbie x

Sue said...

really cute card Wendy and the glitttered balloon looks fabby:)

sue
xx

Debbie said...

Hi

Just found your blog and so pleased I did...you have some fantastic creations....I'll definately be back to see what you're doin'

Love Debbie xx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

carolann said...

Beautiful card hun xxxxxx

Elena said...

This card is so precious! Love this cute little bear! Your coloring is beautiful! Love the sparkles on the baloon!

Supermum said...

Hi. Was just blog hopping.Great blog.
Love this card, I just adore these Forever Friends stamps. Very pretty card and your colouring is perfect.
Sue. x