Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Just a quickie

Just a quickie card today, I've had a stinking cold and not really felt like doing much. Image from Penny Black, coloured with Copics, papers from Cuddly Buddly and greeting printed on PC.

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute card, I love the PB stamp and paper. x

Mel said...

Fab card love the background paper and the image, hope you feel better soon.
Sending hugs and warm wishes to help you on your way :)
Mel

Alison said...

Take care Wendy hope your feeling better soon. I love this card it might be a quickie but its fab.

Sue said...

awww this is such a cutie Wendy, love the papers:)

sue
xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :) Ive tagged you, please check out my blog for details!

Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

For a quickie I think this is fab, I love the colours you have used on this cute little card. Hope your colds soon gets better
Hug Jacqui x

Rosietoes said...

Hope you feel better soon Wendy. Great card. :)

Poppy said...

hope your soon feeling better, lovely card.
take care.
poppy.
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy. Borrow the hedgie's scarf to keep you warm and make you better!! :o) Love LizC x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card I am loving the cute image!! Lovely. Hugs Linda x

Elena said...

Very very cute card! Love the scene!
It is cold here also! I even put my scarf on today!

Donna said...

Very cute card Wendy :) Donna x

carolann said...

Fantastic card hun xxxxxx

carolann said...

Fantastic card hun xxxxxx