Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

I've Been Tagged

By Elaine and Susie

The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blog
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Right 7 facts about myself

1. I'm 44 this year but very young at heart.
2. I have never married, been living with Andrew for the last 19 years.
3. I have two daughters, Kirsty and Katie.
4. I love my job !! I'm a catering assistant at the local primary school.
5. I gave up smoking more than 12 years ago and found it really easy lol
6. I love jam sandwiches but with one side of each slice of bread toasted.
7. I have only ever had two jobs, one when I left school and where I stayed till having the girls and the one I'm in now.

Right the people I am going to tagged are
Donna
Gail
Sonia
Claire
Bev
Ruth
Alison

Sorry ladies I apologise if you have already been tagged.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks Wendy I love toasted jam sandwiches too.

Elaine said...

Great facts Wendy, thanks for joining in :)

Elaine x

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing your facts! I love toasted sandwiches too!