Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 26 October 2008

I've Been Challenged

By the lovely Elaine. The challenge is to make a card using only Pink Petticoat stuff and then to pass the challenge onto someone else. I think this is a great idea because it got me to use an image set I forgot I had. Right then, I have used the image from the Blooming Doodles set, coloured with Copics, and the papers are from the Little Big Dots paper set.

The person I would like to pass this challenge onto is Paul. I know he has a few PP sets and I always admire the cards he makes with them. So over to you Paul.

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Wendy, really pretty image and papers. Debbie x

Sue said...

beautiful card Wendy :)

sue
xx

Paul said...

Love the card and thanks for passing the chalenge on to me. I'll get going straight away (If I get my thinking hat on!)

TFS
Paul

cats whiskers said...

Great scrummy card you have nidged my memory now I have got these papers and umages, must start using them. Beautiful colour choise
Hugs Jacqui x

Sonia said...

I likey this one Wendy its lovely :) Now do i have these lil dots??? No think i only have the big ones lol. I do like PP. Off to do mine in a minute.
Hugs Sonia x

Bev said...

lovely card Wendy, very pretty.

WeirdCat said...

So pretty, love the colours

carolann said...

Stunning card hun well done xxxxx

Becky said...

Wow! What a beautiful card Wendy!! I love the purple tones!
Love becky xx

Donna said...

Pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Elaine said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy... love the sparkle and lilac is one of my fav colours :)

Elaine x

Elena said...

This card is so gentle! Love the colors! What a fun challenge!

Poppy said...

Very pretty.