Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Get Doodling

The MTTC challenge this week is Get Doodling, now I'm not very brave when it comes to doodling so all I could manage was the dots around the scalloped edge of the image which I have done using a Sakura Stardust pen. Image is another FF stamp, coloured as always with Copics, and the papers are also FF and came with the stamp.

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a lovley card, great layout, and beautiful colouring
Hugs Jacqui xx

Elaine said...

awwwwwwww Wendy, so cute, love the fold, and everything about it, these FF stamps are just fab aren't they :)

Elaine x

Natalie said...

I love everything about this card. x

Sonia said...

Wow i like this one Wendy and your colouring is fab :)
Hugs Sonia x

Mee said...

Loving the FF stuff!!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge, I was the same as you about doodling at first, now I can't stop! :o) Jo x

Donna said...

Wendy this is such a cute card :) Donna x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

carolann said...

Wow a stunning card hun well done xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great card, Wendy. Love the fold/layout! LizC x

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the papers that came with this adorable stamp! I think your cute dots will count for this challenge!

Sue said...

This is so cute, love the colours and papers:)

sue
xx

Alison said...

Stunning card Wendy, love it. Love those cutie bears too.

Poppy said...

love FF think Im addicted, love the fold.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is really sweet - you doodling was perfect and the card fold is great! Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!