Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Forever Friends.


I have made these cards for two challenges the PTW challenge, which this week is Firsts, first birthday, first anniversary etc, so I decided to make a new baby card for a friends daughter who is expecting her first baby and seeing as she doesn't know what she's having I've made one of each. The other challenge is MTTC challenge which is Teddies so I think the card speaks for its self. The stamp is Forever friends and has been coloured with Copics, not sure where the papers have come from I found them in my paper box. Greetings have been printed on the PC.

32 comments:

* Shaz * said...

2 beautiful cards Wendy xx

Elaine said...

Awwww so cute Wendy, I keep promising myself a few more FF stamps, they re on my wishlist, these two cards are just fab :) Great colouring and shading :)

Elaine x

Natalie said...

These are both so pretty. x

made by fifi said...

gorgeous cards - thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge xx

Happy Crafter said...

These are adorable Wendy i love the stamp so cute :)
Val xxx

Poppy said...

awww ...loving the colouring.gorgeous

Mel said...

Another two fab cards , they are soo sweet love them :)

steph said...

Aww, they're gorgeous! I love the new Forever Friends stamps! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

steph said...

Aww, they're gorgeous! I love the new Forever Friends stamps! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

The Crimson Moon said...

Oh these are so cute Wendy! :D

Btw, pop over to my blog ;)

Liz xxx

My Little Space said...

two very lovely cards Wendy!

Mandy

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Two great cards - these Forever Friends stamps are so cute! Thanks for joining the challenge this week!

Alison said...

I do love these Wendy this stamp is ideal too. Both fab cards.

WeirdCat said...

Both so cute and perfect for the occasion

Donna said...

Cute cards Wendy :) Donna x

Mee said...

Gorgeous cards, I'm a fan of the FF bears too. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

Jackie said...

They are both lovely. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Lesley said...

Pretty cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Wendy. Love, LizC x

gailscraftyplace said...

These are such gorgeous baby cards. I love the new Forever friends stamps. You've done a lovely job with yours. Gail xx

Sue said...

2 very pretty cards Wendy:)

sue
xx

Sonia said...

Love them both Wendy :) I love the FF stamps, i have 4 now lol.
Hugs Sonia x

Sofia said...

Such a cute cards! I really like your blog this is my first time visiting your blog but I´ll be back!

Elena said...

this little shy baby bears are so precious! I think you friend would love it very much!

Ann said...

gorgeous cards.
love both of them
Ann xxx

RubyMay said...

Its been lovely to look at all your teddies...and these cards are gorgeous !

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute cards.

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous cards ,so cute ,Dawnxx

carolann said...

Brilliant cards hun well done xxxx

Jenny said...

Süße karten und das Motiv ist so niedlich.

Ann said...

oh so cute.
love them.

Ann xxx

Happily Ever After said...

Snap on the forever friends I love these stamps so much.