Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Forever Friends 2

I have made this card for a friends birthday using my new Forever Friends stamp, coloured with Copics. I'm really loving these stamps at the moment they are really cute and so easy to colour. The papers are made by Summer Driggs and the sentiment has been printed on the PC.

14 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

* Shaz * said...

Lovely cute card Wendy xx

Jane Carroll said...

a really beautiful card. love it

hugs jane x

Elaine said...

awwww another little corker Wendy, so cute and just love the flowery paper, very pretty :)

Elaine x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the image and what pretty paper your friend will love it :)
Val xxx

Poppy said...

sooo cute.

Alison said...

I love these stamps to and what a fab card youv've made. the papers are gorgeous.

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love this stamp! The flowers in the corner look so neat!

CraftyC said...

Love your card Wendy, the backing paper looks fab!!
Clairex

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy and the papers look amazing to :)
Hugs Sonia x

Anonymous said...

Great image, Wendy, beautifully coloured as always! The Summer Driggs papers are amazing, aren't they? Love LizC :o)

Sue said...

Really pretty card and such a cutie:)

sue
xx

carolann said...

So sweet hun WTG xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh another fabulous card, I love the way you colour these great images and that Summer Driggs paper is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x