Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 11 October 2008

Buttons and Bows

This is my card for the CCT challenge, Button and Bows. I have used a FF stamp, coloured with Copics. I'm really loving these FF stamps and I think this one has to be my favourite. Papers are from Summer Driggs, Happy Birthday printed on PC and the buttons and bow are from my stash.

17 comments:

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is so cute Wendy, you've coloured him perfectly and all all works so well! Have a good weekend.
Clairex

Sue said...

gorgeous! i like cards like these wendy,really pretty card:)

sue
xx

Jane Carroll said...

ah bless!!!! love this ickle bear!

great card wendy

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Another ab fab card, Wendy. Sooo pretty and beautifully coloured. Love LizC x

cats whiskers said...

Ah!!!!! so sweet lovely papers and beautifully coloured image
Hugs jacqui x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, such a cute image and fabulous colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy so cute and love the colours :)
Val xx

Elena said...

I love this stamp also! Little bear is so cute! Love the papers and buttons!

Natalie said...

This is so pretty, I love it. x

Jilli said...

Awww cute card! Fab papers and great image. Jillix

Elaine said...

So cute and so beautifully done Wendy, I love it :)

Elaine x

WeirdCat said...

Love this card, such a cute bear

Poppy said...

so pretty, love the card

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card so cute and pink ,lov it ,Dawnxx

RubyMay said...

oh what a dear little Ted ! Superb card !

carolann said...

beautiful card hun WTG xxxx