Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 13 October 2008

And another

Yes another FF card, picked this one up yesterday and thought it would fit in perfectly with The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which this week is a fab sketch from Sue. Have coloured the stamp as usual with Copics and added a bit of glamour dust to the cake. I'm not sure where the papers are from just found them on my laptop. The sentiment was cut from the bottom of the stamped image.

17 comments:

Elaine said...

Such a fab image Wendy, beautiful colouring as always :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

oooh this is lovely Wendy, pretty papers and such a cutie image, that stamp slipped in my basket last week too:-)Thanks for joining us at SCSC :-)


sue
xx

cats whiskers said...

Fab card great iamge and love those papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy :)
Sonia x

Poppy said...

Awww Im loving it Wendy, lovely.

CraftyC said...

Love your card Wendy, its so cute!!
Clairex

Secret Crafter said...

Super card Wendy. Love the pink lacey bit and that image is cute. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

Wendy x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I just love these FF stamps. x

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Wendy! Gorgeous colours. LizC x

Jane Carroll said...

wendy I love it!!! FF are fab and the colouring is perfect

thanks for joining us on SCSC

hugs jane x

Donna said...

Wendy, this is just brilliant and the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Rosietoes said...

Love the colours here too Wendy. The wee FF bears are smashing and your colouring is superb. :)

CraftyTracy said...

Wendy
thankyou for visiting my blog, I enjoyed chatting to you too.

You have some lovely cards on here too,

Tracyxx

Mel said...

Just love your cards wendy the colouring is great :)

Elena said...

He is so sweet! Very cute card!

Jill said...

ohh gorgeous card Wendy, I love the FF image and the glitter, gorgeous papers thanks for joining us at SCSC Hugs Jill x

carolann said...

Gorgeous card hun love the image hun xxxx