Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 23 October 2008

1 Card, Three Challenges

I have made this card for 3 different challenges today, PTW and A Spoonful of Sugar which are both to make something with a halloween theme and the sketch is for Friday Sketchers. The image is Lulu Witch from Dinky Dots, coloured with Copics and the papers and pumpkins are from Summer Driggs.

17 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy and well done getting 3 challenges from 1 xx

Elaine said...

Wow Wendy, how clever are you, 1 card for three challenges! I love what you have done, and your sparkle is just gorgeous :)

Elaine x

Rach said...

aww what a sweet card, love your image. hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy I love thi cute little witch, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Natalie said...

Fab card, I love the papers and cute image. x

Mephisto said...

That`s so a sweet Card.

Domi

Elena said...

Wow! Three in one! Love your card! Little witch is so sweet! Very cute layout and papers are so pretty!

Happy Crafter said...

Love this card Wendy well done to fit it to 3 challenges :)
Val xxx

Sue said...

lovely card Wendy and i love the sparkle:)

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Wendy :o) LizC x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

What a gorgeous Halloween card, thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Donna said...

Another very cute card Wendy :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow 3 in one well done can never manage it myself, Great card though
Hugs Jacqui x

Rosietoes said...

Great combination of papers with this cute stamp Wendy. It's lovely. :)

Debbie said...

Great Halloween card Wendy, the DD image is really cute and I love the papers you have used. Debbie x

steph said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

carolann said...

I love this hun the image is so sweet xxxxxxx