Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 4 September 2008

Welcome Friends

I was really pleased to find out that Tilda and Friends are now allowing you to use other images on your Atc's so I have used the Cuddly Buddly Robbie stamp, watercoloured, the papers are from my stash but I can't remember where they came from now, sorry, and the little bird has been cut from a Tilda stamped image.

9 comments:

Sonia said...

So sweet Wendy, love the lil birdie on the wall :)

Sally said...

Love this image. Well done.
Just browsing around your blog. Beautiful work.

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC the bird is so sweet. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge

My Little Space said...

Robbie is just the cutest, love your ATC Wendy.

Mandy

Cathy said...

Such a cute ATC - love the bird!
CAthy xx

JANE CARROLL said...

great atc wendy

love the soft colouring

hugs jane x

Donna said...

This is lovely Wendy, the background looks brilliant :) Donna x

ink'n'rubba said...

love it! and the little bird sat on the wall is so cute! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

darcy48 said...

I have a couple of CB stamps they are so cute! Lovely ATC x