Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Todays Card


Haven't made a card using a fold like this in ages and I can't remember the name of it lol. Have used a Dinky Dots downloadable image, coloured with Copics and the papers are a download from Cuddly Buddly

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Wendy this is lovely, love the fold effect. x

Paul said...

Lovely card - the colours are so wintery.
TFS
Paul

Alison said...

Oh this is fab he is so cute and love the papers you have used a truly stunning card Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Super card, Wendy. I have my AJ coloured but not put on a card yet. You've inspired me!
LizC x

Sue said...

so cute Wendy, gorgeous litlle image:)

sue
xx

carolann said...

Brilliant card the image is fantastic
the colours you have used
look so fab well done hun xxxx

Elaine said...

Awww Wendy, the Dinky Dots eskimo looks soooo cute, love the sparkle and the shades of blue :) very wintry :)

Elaine x

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy, love the colours and the name of the fold is a 'joy fold' :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Thats the one Donna, thank you

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy, i love the joy fold card :) Not made one for ages.
Hugs Sonia x

Elena said...

I love it! It is adorable! The stamp is so cute! The colors are so wintery! Love the fold effect!