Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 7 September 2008

Thank you Natalie

I recieved this award today from Natalie (Crafting Fun), thank you Natalie. Now I have to pass it onto 5 blogging friends so I think I will send it to Donna, Jane, Sonia, Gail and Mandy

7 comments:

Natalie said...

You are very welcome Wendy. x

gailscraftyplace said...

Thanks Wendy, this is great, very arty looking. Gail xx
P.s. I'm just in the middle of making a cake, jam and butter cream, covered in butter cream and rolled in toasted coconut. Do you want me to save you a piece Lol ??

My Little Space said...

Thank you for the lovely award Wendy.

Mandy

Donna said...

Thank you Wendy :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Well deserved, Wendy!!
Love LizC x

JANE CARROLL said...

thank you hun

hugs jane x

Sonia said...

Wendy thanks for my award :) Will get around to adding it to my blog at some point lol.
Sonia x