Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Stars And Stripes

This is my card for this weeks PBSC which was to use stars and stripes on your card. I have used papers from Pink Petticoat and the image has been coloured with Copic Markers. The ribbon was from my stash and the greeting was printed on the PC.

10 comments:

Alison said...

Oh gorgeous card, i loved doing this one too.

Tara said...

Fab card, love the Christmas image! xx

Sue said...

absolutely brilliant wendy you have such an eye for colour :)

sue
xx

traciejane said...

fab card Wendy, very cute xmas card. Love this image, its one of my favourite PB's. Great work.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is gorgeous, I love the image and papers. x

Sonia said...

So cute, love the papers and the images you have used.

Beth said...

This is beautiful! You're colouring is great and I love the PP papers! Thanks for joining in!

Donna said...

Great card Wendy and very festive too :) Donna x

Eveline said...

great card. Love the image.
Eveline.

Elena said...

Cute card!