Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Lots Of Sparkle

The CCT challenge was Lots Of Sparkle. I stamped and cut out the snowman which is from Anita's Cute 'N' Cuddly Christmas set and coloured him with Copics. The papers are from Cuddly Buddly, the greeting was printed on the PC and the sparkle on his hat and scarf is glamour dust. I have added a few snowflakes punched from glitter card in the corner.

16 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is justgorgeous Wendy, the embossed paper looks fab!!
Clairexx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card I love the embossed detail and the cute snowman. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sue said...

Really cute card Wendy, i adore this snowman stamp:)

sue
xx

Elaine said...

So cute Wendy, love the sparkle and the layout, its gorgeous :)

Elaine x

Alison said...

Oh Wendy he is so cute, great card.

Poppy said...

love the colour, swiss dots is my fave,like the shape of the dots

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Christmas is well and truly on its way! Hugs Linda x

Rosietoes said...

How cute is this wee snowman? Just love it Wendy - especially the embossed detail. Yummy. :)

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you have used the embosing folder to look like snow, Genius! x

Mel said...

Another truly stunning card,
love all the detail and the crisp colours. :)
x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, love this card, really like the way you have done the embossing for the snow and the glitter.

Mandy

Linny said...

This is so Cute Wendy. I love the little Christmas Greeting. Lindax

Donna said...

Very cute card Wendy, a snowman can never have enough bling lol! :) Donna x

Happy Crafter said...

Awe so cute a great card love it :)
Val x

carolann said...

Wow what a awesome card well done xxxx

Elena said...

The card is so cute! I love this little snowman! Sparkles look fantastic! Love the CB embossed paper as a snow!