Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 8 September 2008

Linda's Challenge

This is the card I made for Linda's Monthly Template Challenge on the Cuddly Buddly forum, we can only use Cuddly Buddly images on the forum but Linda doesn't mind you using her templates with other images to use on your blogs. I have used Cuddly Buddly Teddies Bears Birthday download and papers from the Ballerina Bear download.

6 comments:

Sonia said...

The colours you have used are fab, a great layout from Linda this month.
Sonia x

Natalie said...

Wendy, this is so pretty. x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Wendy! ;o)

Donna said...

Brill card Wendy :) Donna x

Swaantje said...

Such a sweet card!

carolann said...

This card is so sweet WTG hun xxxx