Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 1 September 2008

Friday Sketchers Sketch 17

This weeks Friday Sketchers challenge was a sketch by Claudia Rosa from the USA. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Copics and papers from Sugar Mama Scraps Store. The text was printed on the PC.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the papers. x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Really cute card, love the penny black mouse! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.

My Little Space said...

Wendy this is one cute card, that little mouse really seems to be stretching up for a sniff of that flower! Love it!!

Mandy

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card!! Love that sweet PB image and so beautiful coloured with the markers!!! Thanks for joining in FS. Love from Holland.
Jacqueline

LOUISE said...

Stunning card Wendy, love it to bits, the papers are fab! Louise x

Donna said...

This is a really pretty card Wendy and I love the papers :) Donna x