Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Embossing

I couldn't resist the Tilda and Co challenge this week, it was embossing, so it was the ideal opportunity to get my Cuttlebug out again. Have coloured Tilda with Copics but I've run out of the card I usually use so had to use thinner card and it didn't seem to take the ink so well but will have to do till I go to the craft shop. Flowers and brads from stash and text printed on PC.

18 comments:

Sue said...

this is beautiful wendy and I love the embossing:)

sue
xx

Michele said...

Lovely card, lovely tilda and fab colouring. Michele x

Bev said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the layout and the shaped mat layer - fabulous

hugs Bev x

Mee said...

Beautiful card, I like the unusual shape of the embossed piece ;o)

Kim Piggott said...

This is so gorgeous.
Love your tilda and your embossed mat.
kim x

Sonia said...

Lovely card Wendy :)

Natalie said...

Wendy, this is beautiful, I love the colours you have used and the embossing looks fab. x

JANE CARROLL said...

stunning card wendy

love it

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Gorgeous as ever Wendy, love the colour combo.

Heather said...

I love this card - it's awesome! My mom just bought a cuttlebug so I'm excited to try out some embossing! I really like the layout of this card - it all works beautifully together!

gailscraftyplace said...

This is so cute Wendy, I love your dotty embossing. the layout is fab. Gail xx

Allison said...

lovely layout and colours
AllisonX

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing and cute Tilda

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, fabulous Tilda love how she matches the flowers.

COCO said...

very beautiful card !!

Poppy said...

love this one Wendy .

Donna said...

Beautiful card Wendy and a such a lovely colour scheme too :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Wendy and I love that shape - any clues on how you cut it? :o)
LizC x