Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 19 September 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 15

This weeks Dutch Dare challenge is no square edges on your card. You'll probably notice my mistake, when I rounded the corners of the images I accidently cut off some of the H and Y on the Happy Birthday lol. I have used papers from Summer Driggs and the image is Robbie from Cuddly Buddly, coloured with Copics

14 comments:

Sue said...

great card Wendy,you did a fabby job of no squares,think i would struggle with that one..lol

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Cute card, great colouring. x

Jane Carroll said...

he's feeling cute - great colouring

hugs jane x

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

great card.
I love the shape of the edges and the DP.
Your coloring is fabulous.
Yhanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

Have a great day,
xoxo karin

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy :)
Sonia x

Alison said...

Super card as always Wendy, love Robbie and colured beautifully.

carine said...

nice..love the stamp

Alison said...

Left you something on my blog

Elaine said...

He looks fab Wendy, great combo and layout is lovely :)

Elaine x

Cathy said...

Fabcard. Love that image and the dp.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

He's a cheeky one, isn't he!! Another lovely card, Wendy.
LizC :o)

carolann said...

Wow what a brilliant image proper cheeky chap love this WTG hun xxxx

Bev said...

Aww what a sweet card Wendy, love the image and the fab harlequin paper

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

Cute card Wendy, your 'appy Birthda' looks great to me lol! Seriously tho it looks OK :) Donna x