Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 19 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 28

Todays card is for the CCT challenge which this week was Food. I have used a free image from Debbie Moore which I have coloured with Copics and added some glamour Dust for a bit of sparkle. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, you ARE having a busy day! Love the colours on this card.
LizC :o)

Natalie said...

Great card, the cupcake looks good enough to eat. x

Poppy said...

looks good enough to eat...lovely colours.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous glittery cake!!!
Cathy xx

Sue said...

Mmmmmmmmm,such a yummy card Wendy, i love it:)

sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun love the colours you have used well done hun xxxx

Donna said...

I'm hungry Wendy and your cake looks delish :) Donna x

Beth said...

Ooh, yummy, this cake looks great and I love the papers!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours you have used

hugs Bev x

Elena said...

Very cute! I love the colors!

Jilli said...

Great card, love the image! Jillix

WeirdCat said...

Lovely cake, I like the colours you have used

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so pretty. Love your colours and your cake looks good enough to eat.
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Great colour combo and adore that yummy cake
Hugs Jacqui x