Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 21 September 2008

Cuddly Buddly Kyle

Decided it was about time I made some mens cards for my box because whenever I need a mans card I've never got any and seeing as I really don't enjoy making them I thought if I can get a few made in advance I would be laughing, but you won't believe the trouble I am having trying to come up with some ideas. Anyway this one is made with Cuddly Buddly's Kyle stamp, coloured with Copics and the papers are from Shabby Princess.

8 comments:

Donna said...

What a great card Wendy, love the colours, they're so vibrant :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, great image. x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, good colour combinations

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy :) Have you not got some PB ones that you could use? The dog with the tie maybe?
Hugs Sonia x

Poppy said...

lovely colours Wendy.... nice card

Elena said...

Great card! I like how the coloring goes together with the papers!

Anonymous said...

Lovely colourways, Wend. Kyle looks grand! LizC :o)

carolann said...

Awesome card WTG hun xxxx