Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 18 September 2008

Chocolate Delight

Chocolate Delight is the theme for the Tilda and Co challenge this week. I have made a quick card using papers from Sugar Mama Scraps and ribbon from my stash. The image is coloured with Copics

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you say 'a quick card', Wendy! You make it sound so simple and yet the results are always stunning!! Love that bow! LizC :o)

Glitter Gran said...

Great card Wendy, and I love the colour.

Marion x

Sirpaliina said...

Hi, beautiful card and colors.

Natalie said...

What a pretty card, I LOVE the paper and great colouring. x

Alison said...

Simply gorgeous, love it.

Donna said...

I'm loving the colours on this one Wendy :) Donna x

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy, i love the colours.
Hugs Sonia x

Poppy said...

love the colours card is fab

Sue said...

Wendy this is scrummy, i love the papers and such a cute iamge too :)

sue
xx

Elena said...

I like it! Love the colors! Very pretty!

Jane Carroll said...

super card wendy

love this image - have used it loads

hugs jane x

carolann said...

Wow stunning the colours make this cad really pop well done hun xxxx