Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 11 September 2008

Bright and Bold ?

I made this card for the MTTC which was Bright and Bold, now I know its not really bold but the colours are quite bright when you see it in the flesh lol. The papers and image are downloads from Cuddly Buddly

15 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Wendy
This christmas card is gorgeous, I love the colours you have used, and what adorable snowmen! Hugs Linda x

Alison said...

Fab card Wendy love these papers my wishlist just gets bigger lol.

Donna said...

Very nice indeed Wendy :) Donna x

darcy48 said...

W e4ndy this is a stunning card its so gorgeous x

carolann said...

I think this is absolutely stunning hun I love the stamp you have used and the colours are so vibrant well done xxxx

Mee said...

FAB card, I love the Cuddly Buddly stuff. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Elaine said...

This is beautiful Wendy, I just love those snowmen :) so cute

Elaine x

Caroline said...

Ohhh, the snowmen are so cute !!! Beautiful card !!!

Rosietoes said...

I've just been catching up on all the postings I've missed and really enjoyed all the latest cards Wendy. Love your use of the download papers and the way you have teemed them up with the focal images. Lovely work. :)

Sue said...

such a cute card Wendy.. gorgeous paper:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and how you have put the image on embossed card. x

Sue said...

Just love your card - it is so pretty ....

carolann said...

Brilliant card cool colours well done xxxx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is lovely, I love the papers!

Mrs Wonka x