Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Animal Antics

Animal Antics is the theme for this weeks MTTC. All you have to do is use an animal on your project, so once again I have choosen to make a Christmas card. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Copics, papers from Pink Petticoat, the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and a greeting printed on the PC.

10 comments:

Stamp In Style,Cut It Cute said...

This is lovely! Just Beautiful!
Thanks for popping by and your lovely comments!
Suze x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is fab, the image is cute and I love the embossing. x

Beryl (bik59) said...

Lovely card,a real cute image. I love the Cuttlebug embossing
Beryl x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Alison said...

Love the red and white, fab image too so cute. Super card.

Poppy said...

love penny black stamps, it seems thats all I do just lately,love the colours.

Donna said...

Brill card Wendy, the red and white together looks so fresh :) Donna x

Sue said...

awww this is really cute,love the pb cat and i love the spotty paper too:)

sue
xx

Mee said...

Great card, red & white always looks so stylish I think. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Jose said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left, Im here for the first time, and have loved looking at your cards, and all the lovely use of your clutterbug embossing folders.
Jose x