Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Wedding card and gift card


I've not made many cards this week, not really been in the mood, but I did make these for a friend. The first is a card the second is a gift voucher holder. I have used Kim's Teddy Bears Wedding download which I have printed onto linen card. The text was also printed onto linen card. I have gone over some parts of the image with sakura stardust pens to add a bit of glimmer but it doesn't show very wel in the photo.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Love them.

Poppy said...

lovely card, love the gift card.

Chrissie said...

These are so sweet and pretty Wendy, just perfect for a wedding. I pop onto your blog most days and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy seeing your latest creations.

Donna said...

Cute card and wallet Wendy, well done you :) Donna x

ink'n'rubba said...

very pretty wedding card and love the matching gift envelope. annie x

JANE CARROLL said...

lovely projects wendy

well done

hugs jane x

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous, I love the gift card holder. x