Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

The Two Of Us

This weeks CCT challenge was 'The Two Of Us' you had to use two of something on your card. I have yet again made a Christmas card for this challenge. I have used a Penny Black stamp coloured with Copics, and papers from Summer Driggs.

13 comments:

Chris said...

Ah! Gorgeous card Christmas card Wendy! I really must make some LOL! Love the image, it's so cute. Such a lovely design too. Hugs, Chris x

Alison said...

Gorgeous christmas card Wendy, so cute. Love it.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosietoes said...

This is so cute Wendy. Love what you have done with the backing paper too. :)

Donna said...

Great card Wendy :) Donna x

Rach said...

wendy this is lovely. hugs rachxx

Deb said...

it is gorgeous, love the pretty papers and the hedgies are adorable, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Elaine said...

Awwww so cute, l just love it Wendy :D

Elaine x

Poppy said...

aw so cute Its lovely

Swaantje said...

Hi Wendy,

lovely card!Lovely image..

Hugs
Swaani

NattyK said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it. x

Sue said...

Awww such a sweet card wendy i lurves it:)

sue
xx

Jilli said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Wendy, love the cute hedgehogs and the paper is beautiful!