Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

A Stitch In Time

A Stitch In Time is this week Papertake Challenge. They want you to use some sort of stitching on your project, whether its real or faux so I have used faux stitching around my PB image. I saw the fold for this card on Edna's blog so thought I would try it out, thanks Edna. The papers are from a DCWV Christmas Stack that I bought last year. The greeting has been printed on the PC.

23 comments:

Cuchy said...

Brilliant Christmas card. Love the bright colours. M.Carmen

steph said...

Great card! Fab image and I like the fold! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Jilli said...

Fab card, cute image and great fold, shall be checking that one out! Jillix

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. x

Sue said...

another fabby card Wendy,love the papers and the cute image:-)

sue
xx

Poppy said...

hey great card Wendy,

Kim Piggott said...

Such a sweet happy card!
kim x

cats whiskers said...

What a great card love the colours and that fantastic image must have a go at that layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Christine said...

Oh I love this one its a great card with fab colours
Chrissy

CraftyC said...

A terrific card, I love it!!
Clairexx

JANE CARROLL said...

superb card wendy

all links so well

hugs jane x

Michele said...

Fab card and I love that image. Michele x

Bev said...

This is just adorable Wendy, love the design - brilliant

hugs Bev x

Rosietoes said...

Glad you liked the fold Wendy. This is a smashing card and I love that wee image. The backing papers are a lot of fun as well. :) Edna x

Anonymous said...

Just love your latest batch of cards featuring the PB images, Wendy. They are sooooo cute. LizC x

Shary said...

Great fold for a card. The image is really cute. Fab card.

Valems said...

An adorable card!

Mrs Wonka said...

This is all things that I love.....
Mrs Wonka x

Kim said...

Oh lovely card. Kimx

Beryl (bik59) said...

Love your cards, you've got a good few Christmas ones going. I've only managed one so far, ah well
I'll get there
Beryl x

WeirdCat said...

This is so cute, every time I see these hedgehogs I just want to see more! The colours are great

Alison said...

Gorgeous as always Wendy love it.

Elena said...

That is amazing! I like the fold a lot! Very cute stamp! Very beautiful coloring!