Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 2 August 2008

Red, Black and White

Made this card last night but didn't get round to uploading it, it's for the MTTC challenge which was to use red, black and white on your project. I have used papers and stamp, which has been coloured with Copics, from Cuddly Buddly.

13 comments:

Glitter Gran said...

Wendy, I love the colours on here, never thought of doing red and white.
Smashing card

Alison said...

I love this one Wendy, gorgeous.

Rosie said...

Cute card Wendy! I love that 'cuddly buddly'!! Sounds fab!

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card wendy

love her in "darker" colours

hugs jane x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Richelle said...

Very cute! love how she is sitting on the edge of the cardstock

Poppy said...

lovely card wendy.pretty colours

My Little Space said...

Wendy, love the colours of this card, looks really stunning.

Mandy

gailscraftyplace said...

Fabulous card Wendy, I love the red and white theme, Freya looks fantastic. Gail xx

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - the colour combo looks fantastic.
x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy and the colours are stunning :) Donna x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful, love it! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

Becky said...

Wow Wendy, this is stunning! The colours work perfectly together!
Love Becky xx