Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Recipe

This weeks MTTC challenge was a recipe you must use on your card, 1 ribbon, 1 flower, 2 buttons and some glitter. I have used a Penny Black stamp, coloured with Copics, a prima flower and buttons from my stash, I added 1 extra button for balance. The glitter is on the centre of the flower.

15 comments:

WeirdCat said...

I love this, great colours, great image of course,, it's perfect

RubyMay said...

This is so cute...I love it all x

Jenny said...

such a lovely card,

jenny

Lesley said...

Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Mee said...

Aawww how cute is he, I love all things PB. Thanks for taking the time to join in this week :o) Jo x

Donna said...

Cute card Wendy, I'm glad you used 3 buttons too, so did I lol! Donna x

Glitter Gran said...

Wendy I simply love this card, the colours are great and so is the image.

Poppy said...

lovely card love the colours.

Sue said...

i love this Wendy.The image is beautifuly coloured and your colour combo is ALWAYS spot on:-)

sue
xx

Sally said...

Great card. Love the papers.
thanks for visiting my site.

darcy48 said...

Love your card Wendy. He is so cute!xx

Natalie said...

This is so pretty, love it. x

Rosietoes said...

That's a very pretty card Wendy.

Alison said...

So cute love it.

Kate T said...

Thankyou for taking part in this weeks challenge, such a pretty card. I love all your work.
Hugs Kate :-)