Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Papertake Challenge

This weeks Papertake Challenge was another fab sketch from Katharina. I decided on another Christmas card for this one. I have used a Pink Petticoat papers and Lola Rose image, coloured in Psp. The tree is decoupaged and I have added some Glamour Dust here and there. I've just noticed tho that I have forgotten to colour her face and hair so will have to do that at some point.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Really pretty card Wendy. Lovet the image and gorgeous pink papers.

Shary said...

Lovely pink girly card. FAB!

Shary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steph said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Angie C said...

Very pretty card Wendy, love those papers you have used and a great image too.

JANE CARROLL said...

really girlie crimbo card

hugs jane x

Poppy said...

love this card wendy,pink is such a great colour.

Natalie said...

Great card, love the pink! Great Bella too. x

Sue said...

how did i miss this card yesterday when i visited, this is really lovely Wendy.I likey very much :-)

sue
xx

Kim said...

Lovely christmas card. Love the pink. Kimx

Alison said...

Gorgeous card Wendy fab colours.