Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Paper Pieced Bella

When I started to make this card I wanted to colour the image to match the papers that I was going to use but I didn't really have any colours that matched perfectly so I went for paper piecing instead. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs and the image is Kim's Bella stamp

11 comments:

JANE CARROLL said...

fab card - lovin her groovy colour clothes

hugs jane x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, I love the paper piecing. x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy love the papers you have used :) Donna x

Rosietoes said...

Great papers, great colours. She looks so fine!! :)

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love those papers you have used.

Scrapmumur said...

Marvellous card!
Mumur

gailscraftyplace said...

Gorgeous card again Wendy, I do so love the sweet shoppe for their papers. Such a good idea to paper piece and match the papers. Gail xx

Elaine said...

So pretty Wendy, love the way you have combined the background papers in the image :) fab layout too :)

Elaine x

ink'n'rubba said...

thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me a lovely message. I love your bella card, such pretty papers. And I see you are in Plymouth - I'm just over the bridge in Saltash! annie x

All Pink girl said...

Fab card ,love it ,Dawnx

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is really cute, the paper peicing looks great.