Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 5 August 2008

No Pink

This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which was not to use pink so I have made a Christmas card. Image is coloured with a mixture of watercolour pencils and Copics, papers from Pink Petticoat and ribbon from stash.

14 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the colours Wendy and the colouring is fab :)
x

crafting diva said...

Hi thanks so much for visting my blog love your card design great soft colours

kath said...

Oh this is so gorgeous - love the PP paper and great colour work on your image - love the punched border - thank you for joining us this week at PBSC
Kath
xxxx

LOUISE said...

Love your card Wendy, the image is cute, and the blue is so fresh and fab! Louise x

Pauline said...

Such a lovely card Wendy.
x

Donna said...

I'm loving this one Wendy, the colours are fab :)

traciejane said...

oh wow adorable card Wendy, love the colours and the PP papers. Very cute image and your colouring is fab, love the punched boarder :)x

Bev said...

Oh this is exquisite - love the icy colours

NattyK said...

I see we picked the same gorgeous image, I love your card, great colour and layout. x

joslyn said...

what a sweet card. i love that image.

Poppy said...

love it wendy its fab

Becky said...

Aww, such a pretty card! I love it!
Love Becky xx

Rosietoes said...

Love everything about this card Wendy. :)

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Wendy love it.