Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Lots Of Pink

Seeing as my last card was no pink I'd thought I'd do the opposite this time and do lots of pink. I have made this card for the Tilda and Co challenge, which this week was a sketch. I have used Confetti Tilda which I have coloured with Copics and the papers are from The Daisy Company

13 comments:

My Little Space said...

Wendy, really loving all your cards, this is another gorgeous one! Hope you don't mind but I have tagged you. Details on my blog.

Mandy

Minni75 said...

Lovely card, cute image ;)

Donna said...

This card is so pretty Wendy :)

Donna said...

This card is so pretty Wendy :)

WeirdCat said...

She is so sweet! There can never be too much pink!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, love the pink

Christine said...

Really lovely card Wendy and my favourite colours too

Chrissy

gailscraftyplace said...

I really like this one Wendy, love the pinks and the backing paper, it all goes together so well, my type of card. Love it. Gail xx

Rosietoes said...

Totally gorgeous. Love the colouring. :)

Alison said...

Very pretty, love this stamp.

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours, they are perfect for that sweet image

NattyK said...

Gorgeous card, I LOVE all the pink. x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Another lovely card.