Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

I've been tagged...

....by Mandy, thank you

The rules are .....
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.

Right then 6 random facts about me

1. I have been with Andrew now for about 19 years but we never got round to getting married.
2. I hate having wasted journeys, I've had 2 today.
3. I am a part time catering assistant at the local primary school that my children attended.
4. I've only ever had 2 jobs the one I'm doing now and the other one was in a factory from the time I left school until I had Kirsty.
5. I love anything spooky and am hoping to go on a ghost hunt at some point with my sister and a team of ghost hunters she belongs to.
6. I only learnt to drive about 7 years ago and have had nearly as many cards in that time, not all through choice tho.

The people I would like to tag if they haven't already been tagged are:
Elaine
Bev
Gail
Linda
Jane
Pauline

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks Wendy, have done my tagging now too :)

Elaine x

Linny said...

Thank you Wendy. Lindax