Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 10 August 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

I received this award today from Mandy, Alison and Elaine thank you ladies.

The rules are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

I really don't want to pick only 7 blogs cos I love everyones. So I would like to give the award to everyone on my blog roll.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I have left you one too Wendy.

Elaine said...

Ooops...I have left you a little something on my blog :) looks very familiar lol!

Elaine x