Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 23 August 2008

Get Well

This weeks Dutch Dare challenge was to make a get well card. I have used a Penny Black stamp coloured with Copics and a bit of Cuttlebugging. The text was printed on PC. Wish now tho that I hadn't put the ribbon on cos now it's on the card I don't think it really goes with the pink surround and I didn't really leave enough room to stick it down so had to put it over the dots and its turned out looking scruffy. Oh well another thing to put down to experience.

11 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute - great stamping!

Maria Matter said...

Wendy, this is such an adorable card! Love your little critter and I think your ribbon looks great! A very sweet card!!

Sandra Geleijn said...

Great card..!! thanks for joying the dutch dare challenge!!

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

what a very lovely card. Love the embossed paper and that cute stamp. Your coloring is great.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo Karin

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the embossing, really sets the card off. x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, this is a really lovely card, I love the embossing, it's so elegant.

Mandy

Alison said...

Gorgeous as always Wendy.

Donna said...

Pretty card Wendy, love the colours, you could maybe put a bow in the centre of the ribbon but it does look OK as is it :) Donna x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so sweet a perfect image for a get well card

Wendy said...

Good idea Donna think I will do that.

Linny said...

Love these latest 2 cards Wendy. Well done. Lindax