Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 7 August 2008

Friday Sketches Challenge 13

This week the Friday Sketchers sketch was from Kimmie and I decided to go for another Christmas card. I have used a Penny Black stamp, coloured with Copics, papers from Pink Petticoat, some more Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and a few gems, coloured red.

15 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Wendy,

Love this card, I have just recently started colouring with copics and pro markers and am loving them.

Thanks for comment on my card.

Address for papers fred-she-said.blogspot.com

If you scroll down through the blog you will find some free ones as well as the ones you can buy.

Karen x

WeirdCat said...

This is gorgeous, don't tell anyone but I succumbed to promarkers despite what i said elsewhere, so just had a few arrive. Can't wait to play

Alison said...

Fab card Wendy so cute.

Elaine said...

This is beautiful Wendy, you have really got to grips with your copics, such a vibrant fresh looking card and beautifully coloured too :)

Elaine x

JANE CARROLL said...

fabulous card wendy

hedgies are my fave

hugs jane x

Rosietoes said...

Ah! it's lovely Wendy. Your colouring is superb. :)

sumbine said...

Great card and beautiful coloring!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Wendy - great layout and the image is beautifully coloured.
x

Poppy said...

stunning Wendy,are the copics easy to use?

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card I really must get some of these new colouring mediums
your colouring is fabulous
Wendi

NattyK said...

This is beautiful, love the papers and image. x

Kim said...

Love your colouring :) Kimx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love this image. Think I'll need to invest in some more PB stamps. Stunning. Hugs, Lainy x

crafting diva said...

Hi Wendy love this card too sooooo cute!!!!

Sue said...

gorgeous card..i lurves it:)

sue
xx